Monday 2 September 2013

Charlecote Park

YAY! It's September! My birthday month & the beginning of a beautiful Autumn season. The days are still warm but the nights are getting chillier & I couldn't be more happy about it. Time to get the blankets out, make homemade soups, pies & drink plenty of pumpkin spiced lattes! Nom!

A few weeks ago myself, Sam & my brother visited Charlecote Park. Such a lovely place. Honestly, if you live in England you really need to sign up to be a member of the National Trust. It's not just for oldies! There are hundreds of places to visit & explore. We absolutely love it and have many a picnic in a new place.
This place didn't disappoint. We spent a little while around the house which had it's own brew house. Sam was in his element checking out all the old fashioned equipment since he now brews his own beer at home.
It was really lovely to spend some quality time with my brother as well. 

We had the obligatory cream teas & found a group of deer that we followed through the grounds for ages. It was magical!   
















^^ they are good friends my hubby & brother. awww...^^



No comments:

Post a Comment