Tuesday 25 June 2013

Celebrating two years...


Today we are celebrating two beautiful years of marriage.

When I became a wife I knew it would be full of fun, laughter and a whole lot of love. I knew it would be full of challenges, battles & learning a lot too. I knew there would be someone else to consider in every day life, decisions to make together instead of alone and both good & bad times to fight through together.
I will be the first to admit marriage is tough but it's soooooo totally worth it! Sam is totally worth it. Being able to spend the rest of my life with him is the greatest gift God has ever given me.

We are two totally imperfect people, we recognise that, but we are two imperfect people fighting for a love and a life that we believe in.
Sam has been my world, he IS my world. This year has been full of challenges, big stresses & health issues but our characters have been shaped more, God has pushed us to the limits, we have learnt so much more about each other, our needs & how to use our love languages in a better way. We have let go, we have never given up, we have been driven, we have been tired, we've been beaten & hurt, we have been restored & healed, we have cried, we have celebrated & we have loved more fiercely than ever.

You are worth it all Samuel. I love you so much! X

No comments:

Post a Comment