Wednesday 3 April 2013

Coughton Court

We went to Coughton Court the other day since the sun was finally shining...then it started to snow. FUN! I would have a lot more photos of us but it just got too cold. 
We started off with a very naughty full english breakfast at Becketts Farm. We went into the farm shop first with a plan to buy an array of chutneys, wines, chocolates & pastries but after breakfast with very full tummies we ended up going away empty handed - shop while you're hungry is the lesson here...or don't! 

The tiny bit of sun we caught was glorious & made me yearn for a hot summer. I can't wait to be barefoot in the park again.

We have been re-watching Game of Thrones Season 1 & 2 ready for Season 3 to start this week. I'm so excited. Sam is reading the books and knows everything that is going to happen, I'm happy to be surprised & outraged and will read the books at a later date.

Happy Wednesday! I'm back to work tomorrow!




 






1 comment: