Friday 1 February 2013

Whatever may pass & whatever lies before me



Hello friends!
I've been away for the last few days in Nottingham at a Church Leader's Conference which was just what I needed. We had such a refreshing few days spending time with God, good friends, great speakers & engaging worship! I only wish it lasted longer but I feel even more fired up for life and excited about God's plans our future.

I'm also working a little more on the site. You might see that I've been changing a few things on the blog. It's a work in progress (& probably always will be) but a few pages are under construction and will be developed over the next few months so thank you in advance for being patient! 
You can check out the new 'about' page and I've added a 'we believe' page so you can check out what our church is all about & the vineyard movement which is what we are part of. I wanted it to be a part of my blog because it's a huge part of our life & if I didn't I wouldn't be giving a true portrayal of myself. If you've got any questions please feel free to email me!

Anyway, just checking in to say I'm back & will be getting back on top of things very soon!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

P.s. I'm a poorly girl. This calls for a pasta dinner & some sort of gooey chocolate pudding! Then I'm trying this because apparently it's a miracle medicine & my mom reminded me of it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment