Tuesday 5 February 2013

Collars & bows

Since I got married, shopping is one of those things that has become a treat but it's taught me to appreciate what I already have & when I do get to treat myself I love what I've bought even more! (I still get confused with 'brought' & 'bought' - I totally looked that up!) Anyway, I still do a little window shopping/wish list keeping so I thought I'd share with you my faves!

Ps. My mother taught me 'it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission'. But of course...I always ask for permission!

CUTE COLLARS

I know I am so far behind the times but I'm finding a new appreciation for cute collars/collar necklaces! Sam bought me a clip on collar chain for christmas and it's one of my favourite things to wear when I have a shirt on. It makes such a big difference to any outfit so I think they'll be a schweeet collection in the near future! LINKS one, two, three, four, five, six

BOWS



Some really cute accessories with bows/bow prints on! I absolutely adore them. I have found most of them on asos but hey...they had the cutest bows! LINKS one, two, three, four, five, six

Enjoy window shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment