Tuesday 15 January 2013

May you stay forever young

I LOVE having a good sort through my computer every few months to get rid of the things blocking up the space. I find lots of forgotten treasures like these photos we had taken while we were on our honeymoon. 
Our wedding photographer who is from the USA flew over to do our wedding photos & as part of our honeymoon we did a tour of the US from the west to the east coast & managed to meet up with her along the way to snap a few more beauties.

I need to save my pennies to get us a new computer or at least an external hard-drive to free up some space for more photos.    
Anyway, I'm glad I came across these. I haven't shared them with many people.










<3


2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!

    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete