Monday 1 October 2012

Hello Monday

...and happy October!
It's raining (again) but I've got a steak and ale pie on the go. YUM! The husbs has been after one for weeks so I finally caved and made one. Not sure how its going to taste, I only had casserole steak so hoping it won't be too tough to chew.

I like today. Mom came over and we went out for BLTs, tea and chatter. Love having her so close and available. More momma time please!

There has been a lot going on this last week or so which I'll share with you some other time but for now here is something I made a few weeks ago. There was a problem with dispatch when I ordered the frame so I had to get this done super fast and therefore Mr Poursain had to help me out!






I've got a whole lot of house and home magazines to look through and a whole lot of dreaming up ideas to do so I'll leave you with these pictures of the wall that is inside our gated area where we park our car. It just struck me yesterday with how beautiful it was, and although they are edited pictures off the iphone, the colours and true to life. Mesmerising, I'd say.



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment