Sunday 19 August 2012

Lazy Sunday afternoon

Hi :)
Having a very lazy sunday afternoon. This week I have felt soooo tired. I think my body has finally caught up with a full time job - but do you know what? I LOVE getting up for work in the mornings. Not only does my job SMELL great but they gave us each a cupcake for lunch on Friday which made my world pretty happy, especially since we haven't done a food shop for a long time and I've been living off supernoodles and toast this last week...we just haven't needed to do one because we've been invited out to dinner every single night this week, however, while I was working Saturday, Sam did a giant food shop and our house is stocked up again with lots of fresh food and treats. Not only did he do that, he cleaned our little home, put fresh flowers everywhere and even made the dinner that night. Feeling very very blessed and now I'm going to enjoy chilling on the sofa for the rest of the night together.

Here's some sweet things I made this week for my stall at the end of August but in the meantime they are available in my shop.







Happy Sunday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment