Sunday 15 July 2012

Nerja, Spain

It's been oh so long. Life has been busy catching up with everything since we returned home from holiday. We had the most wonderful two weeks away in the sun and I came back with the most glorious tan - although I can't show it off in England with all the rain we've been having! Boo. It's quite refreshing now though to wear jeans and jumpers again although I don't think I'll be saying that for too long. Looks like Britain won't have much of a summer.
I was so looking forward to coming home after such a refreshing holiday and it was SO nice to return to our OWN home. Such a wonderful feeling.....but we now how the itch to go away again - always the way with us!

Nerja, Spain was everything we wanted our holiday to be. It's the third time we've been now so we visited all our favourite places and discovered new ones. It was so romantic celebrating our first anniversary away from home, we will probably make it a tradition to go away every year. I fell in love all over again. I thought I couldn't love him more and there it was, exploding in my belly and making me feel all giddy.

It was lots of fun, lots of good food, good drinks, good laughs and good friends. Here's a few snapshots:














Mmmm...what I would do to be back again.
Still, we both have lots to look forward to - I only have THREE days left of work before a four day weekend and then I begin my new cake decorating job. *happy face* and Sam starts his in a month's time. Fresh starts in work environment's we want to be in, new people to get to know and more fun to be had!


No comments:

Post a Comment