Saturday 2 June 2012

Bonfires, barbeques and beautiful friendships

Loving this long Jubilee weekend. It's so nice to have the space to relax and do whatever I want and spend some quality time with Sam. Thursday and Friday night were just jam packed full with friends and staying up till past midnight which is HUGE for me since I'm usually in bed before ten. It's been so much fun and I had my hair cut finally. I think it must be about 7 months since my last cut - too expensive these days. Everytime I go to the hairdresser they always want to do more than just a cut and blow dry. I always come out with either curled hair or spend an extra half an hour in the salon with rollers in and a bouffant when I exit the shop. They just love to play with it! It is nice to get pampered though and to know I have a good head of hair.

We went camping last weekend and had the best time. There were about 40 of us. Here are a few little instagrams from our little weekend.













The sun shone all weekend, it was the most magical feeling being together with so many wonderful people. I don't think I have belly-laughed like that in a long time! I miss it.



1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. We keep wanting to go camping and then never do. Sigh!!

    ReplyDelete