Tuesday 22 May 2012

One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Oh my!
This has been a crazy week. I am so tired. I feel like I haven't been myself for a while, I just keep getting sick! I don't know what it is but it's annoying now. I just want to be well. Sam and I have been married nearly a year and in one month we'll be going to the south of Spain for two whole weeks. *sigh* I cannot wait to relax, get some decent sunshine and spend some time with two of our best friends.
Talking of best friends, our best man got engaged to his girl last Friday. It's so exciting! So many of us have gotten engaged and married within a few months of each other - so nice to go through this journey together! Congratulations Josh & Natalia!


I was also commissioned to make a guest book for another friends wedding coming up at the beginning of June. She's getting married in Ireland and unfortuantely I can't go, but I know it will be a totally beautiful day, she's done so many handmade, creative things - almost makes me want to do it all again!




Aside from feeling unwell, I got down and busy with creating more things and even did a bit of painting on canvas. It's so freeing and satisfying painting onto a white canvas. I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do I just had the urge to paint and this was the result:



Not sure yet what I'll do with it but for now it's just hanging in our bedroom.
I have more things to share soon so I'll be updating again this week. Hope you are all having a great week so far. We are finally getting some sun in England, waking up is becoming much easier with it streaming through the windows!
Happy Tuesday!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment