Thursday 17 May 2012

Keep calm and have a cupcake!

Holla!
I am watching Man vs Food and it's making me so hungry! Reminds me so much of the end part of our honeymoon after travelling two months across America, all the food we ate and all the food we didn't eat! There was so much we wanted but just didn't have bellies big enough!
Already my morning has been lovely. It's my day off. Sam left the heating on when he left for work which means I woke up in a good mood. I can never get out of bed when it's cold. I did a bit of cleaning, had a huge bowl of fruit for breakie and caught up with a bit of tele, all before lunchtime.

I did a bit of painting this week. It's been so long since I picked up a paintbrush and it felt so good. I'll share with you soon. I love having the time to be creative, it motivates me so much to get to where I want to be.

I also made a cupcake stand this week, more ceramic/porcelain painting - I can't tell you how satisfying it is to make something plain into something pretty.
Here it is and it's available to purchase in my shop!





Feel like eating cake now....


No comments:

Post a Comment