Sunday 13 May 2012

Fun, family & food!

Hi!
How was your weekend? Mine was full of fun, family and food! I love times when my whole family gets together. There are four of us kids, two married in Birmingham, one in Manchester and the other in Liverpool so I find the times when all four of us with mom and dad really precious! We have SO much fun, I'm really lucky. <3 It was my big sister's 25th birthday at the end of April so we all saved this weekend to do something special.
Here we are:
(L-R. baby sis, big sis, me and brother)(height order, not age!)


This is something I made her too:




And here's some yumminess from this week: (...that can include my hubby right?!)



Have a wonderful week! I'll be creating some more crafts and ceramics to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment