Saturday 5 May 2012

Finding treasure

Evening friends!
I love it when Sam falls asleep with his book in his hand, that's the current situation we have here! He's dreaming and I'm dreaming up ideas. :o)
I've been thinking about the blog and I don't just want it to be all about the business, I want it to be about our life too because that's the main thing that inspires me in my creativity, so I'll be making a few changes in the coming months, but I promise to keep you updated with all things art and crafty. 

My fingers are healing up nicely, granted it's been a whole week but we're getting there. I now just have to have two single dressings on each finger so I can move them a lot more, the joy of being able to type again properly is something I don't think I'll take lightly anymore. I learnt this week that having two fingers out of action causes a great deal of disability and I've needed a lot of help in the day to day things I do. Feeling grateful tonight.

The sweetest thing this week was that Sam's mom was getting rid of some old crockery and I managed to grab these before they went off to the tip! *heart melts*


I haven't decided what to do with them yet but they are making my house look so much more homely and pretty!

If you look to the right, I've added a link to my shop so please go check it out! I'll be updating as often as I can and I've finished my teacup project so I'll be updating you with that in my next post! 

Have a good evening guys. I'm off to n'nighs!

P.s. I found £5 down the back of my sofa yesterday - that has never happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment